Parasilk Paraffin Wax Therapy
Do Your Feet Need a Pick-Me-Up?
Dry and cracked skin. Cramps. Heel pain. Aching and stiff joints. For far too many people, this is what their feet feel like all day, every day.
Unfortunately, many of those same people don’t do anything about the problem, either—even though it’s keeping them from their favorite activities and making them miserable. “That’s just part of growing older, right?”
We have a rejuvenating treatment we’d like to talk with you about—one that could really give your feet the “pick-me-up” they need to look and feel younger, stronger, and healthier. It’s called Parasilk paraffin wax therapy, and it really is amazing!
Now, we know that words like “treatment” or “therapy” can sound cold, clinical, or even scary. But it doesn’t always have to be that way!
Sometimes treatment can be soothing, relaxing, even luxurious. That’s certainly the case with Parasilk paraffin wax therapy, one of the many regenerative, whole-body health treatments we offer at Omega Medical Group.
After just 10-15 minutes of pampering, you can enjoy smoother skin, boosted circulation, soothed joints, and more. It hydrates, restores, and rejuvenates your feet while you just sit back and relax!
What Is Parasilk Paraffin Wax Therapy?
In this treatment, we apply a heated, liquid paraffin wax mixture to your feet, using a special boot. In just 10 minutes, the combination of soothing ingredients and warm heat stimulate a range of natural regenerative and rejuvenating processes.
The wax mixture is a patented formulation that is organic and all natural. In addition to the purest food-grade paraffin, it is also made with lavender oil, cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil, Vitamin E, and other natural, revitalizing, and anti-oxidizing ingredients.
It’s also notable for what it doesn’t include:
- NO harsh chemicals
- NO non-natural ingredients (parabens, mineral oils, etc.)
- NO artificial fragrances
In other words, there’s really no downside. It feels great, it’s natural, it’s safe, and it works.
What Conditions Can I Treat with Parasilk Paraffin Wax Therapy?
The combination of natural ingredients and soothing heat can help with many unsightly, uncomfortable, and even painful foot and ankle conditions. For example:
- Dry, cracked heels. The wax, essential oils, and other natural ingredients work their way deep into skin, moisturizing and softening it. And because there are no harsh chemicals, your skin won’t peel or shed after the treatment, either.
- Muscle and soft tissue pain. The moist warmth of the paraffin wax increases circulation to your feet and helps soothe away pain. Plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, foot cramps, muscle spasms, and other common aches and pains respond well to the Parasilk therapy.
- Joint stiffness and arthritis. The same heating action that boosts circulation and soothes soft tissue pain can also relieve joint stiffness and increase your range of motion. You may find that your arthritis, toes, feet, and ankles feel much better after Parasilk therapy.
- No, of course, Parasilk paraffin wax therapy won’t actually make you younger. But it will make your skin look a lot younger and healthier. So you’ll be proud to go out in public in those cute sandals, instead of hiding your feet from the harsh sunlight and sideways glances.
Oh, and of course it goes without saying that the whole process feels great on your sore feet and skin. You’ll feel like you’re at a spa—except you’ll be receiving care under the direct supervision of a licensed physician who treats foot and ankle conditions every day. The best of both worlds!
So Are You Ready to Rejuvenate Your Feet?
We hope so!
Parasilk paraffin wax therapy is an awesome and affordable way to get your feet looking and feeling their best. We are running specials throughout the summer (and we’ve still got at least a few months of 80-90 degree weather left!), so there’s never been a better time.
To learn more or to set up an appointment with the foot specialist team at Omega Medical Group, please give us a call today at (305) 514-0404.