Need to see us for an urgent need? Stay safe with our valet services!
Even during a pandemic, there are still critical foot care services that require in-person treatment. At the same time, you want to protect yourself and your family from exposure risks.
So, what can you do to get the care you need AND keep everyone safe?
Omega Medical Group always keeps your well-being in mind, and is happy to provide an answer:
Valet medical service appointments!
In a nutshell, this is a safer way of getting the urgent care you need while also minimizing your exposure to others. Additionally, we have ramped up our already stringent standards of safety and cleanliness with a number of thorough new protocols through this time, consistent with the most up-to date CDC guidelines for providing a safe, healthy, and disease-free environment for our patients and staff.
Valet medical service – keeping you safe at in-person appointments
What is a valet medical service?
Essentially, we are referring to measures our team takes to minimize your contact with others and time spent in the office in order to provide a safe environment for our patients and families, while providing a more private visit with the doctor.
At Omega Medical Group, these measures include:
- Triaging patients before setting an appointment. We screen all our patients for potential symptoms and exposure risks before an appointment is ever scheduled. If you are at higher risk, we may recommend a telemedicine appointment instead, if that would be a better option.
- Never having to wait in the lobby. Once you arrive to the parking lot for your appointment, give us a call or text. Once your appointment is ready to begin, a staff member will escort you straight into your private exam room. In your room, you will be checked in, triaged, seen by the doctor, and checked out so that you can bypass the waiting room, and be isolated from others.
- Scheduling only one patient per extended appointment times, to avoid interaction with other patients. Also we are not allowing any patients to be waiting in our lobby.
- Thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting exam rooms and door handles between patient appointments, with EPA-registered hospital grade disinfectants such as Lysol and Clorox-based products. In addition, our office is systematically cleaned and sanitized at the end of the day with these and other EPA-registered disinfectants.
- Maintaining a minimum 6 feet distance at all times whenever possible, as recommended by the CDC. This includes, if necessary, escorting patient out through a private exit.
- Requiring patients to sanitize their hands upon entry, using 70% ethyl alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is readily available at the front entrance.
- Requiring all staff to wear respirators or CDC-approved face masks. In addition, we also require our patients to have masks that cover both the nose and mouth as mandated by the city. Masks can also be provided as necessary.
- Providing curbside no-contact pickup for any medical supplies dispensed from our office, whether it is a needed brace, medication, or our new spa pedicure in a box. Just drive up, call us to say you are here, and we will bring out your items for a no-contact delivery.
Who should use this service?
Everyone who must come in for urgent or direct foot and ankle needs will receive this level of attention from us, without question. Omega Medical Group wants you to know that keeping you and your family healthy is our top priority, and this is why we want to help you avoid the hospital if we can provide your care from our private office. We also have on-site x-ray machine when needed.
If your appointment is not urgent and does not require an in-person visit (many initial consults and follow-up appointments fall into this category), we will recommend that you schedule a telemedicine appointment with Dr. Olacio instead. Please review our service page on telemedicine or call our office if you have any questions about this service.
If you aren’t sure whether telemedicine or a valet appointment is right for you, please don’t hesitate to call us and ask.
Protect your health AND get the care you need!
Exceptional foot care should not be out of reach when you need it most.
Omega Medical Group is leading the way in the northern Miami community when it comes to providing high quality medical services without putting you or your loved ones at unnecessary risk.
If you want to schedule an appointment (or reschedule an existing appointment), simply fill out this form to contact us: